March 2019 Meeting Minutes
CKR SCCA Board meeting, March 7, 2019 6:00PM.
Attendance: Bob Arnold, Doug Simcox, Lauren Keach, Eric Hauk (phone), Kyle Gottschalk, Jared Byrd, George Schweikle, Dee Schweikle, Michael Teator, Brady Williams (phone)
- Doug Called to order
- Doug summarized February Meeting Minutes. Motion to accept and all aye.
Bob Financial Review
- Several sponsors paid previous sponsor commitments.
- $4238 to charity from auction and other donations @ banquet.
- Discussion of credit process for no shows on MSR
- Motion to accept financials, Lauren motions, Jared seconds, All aye
- Bob prepared budget using 2018 as starting point
- Discussion of aquiring director insurance for the club. A proposal will be prepared for discussion.
- Bondage for Bob
General Board Business
- DocuSign worked better than sliced cheese.
Operations / Solo Event Needs
- Discussing eligiblity for annual rewards.
- Trailer Cleaning is Saturday the 9th
- Also Safety Steward Training to stop kids smoking in grid riding dogs.
Event Cancellation Policy for weather to be completed by the 15th of some month. April? Yeah. April.
- 2 safety stewards confirmed for event
- 70% rain or 50% thunder
- *and* 40 pre-registered (not necessarily pre-paid)
- 80% rain or 70% thunder
- *and* TBD pre-registered competitors
- 14 total events, 9 points events. Solo school is waiting a date.
- Nationals can now accept all waivers for retention.
- Event Chairs - Using SignupGenius
- New Business
- Promotions / Sponsorship
- Next Membership Meeting will be at Roosters on March 21st.
Reimbursements for nationals
- Added language for eligibility & date.
- $1000 budget allocated, $100 max per competitor, must be current CKR member at time of Nationals.
- Need charity for BG event
- Next Meeting will be April 4th, 2019 at MB2
- Jared motion to adjourn meeting, Lauren second, moved. Kyle neeeeeeiiiiiighed.