- Call to order by Zach Jones
Review and approval of November meeting minutes.
- Jared motioned. Brady Seconded. Approved.
- Don Morgan motioned to approve the financials, Jared seconds. Approved.
Banquet Planning Review
- Booked venue for Feb 3rd
- Cocktail hour will be from 6 to 7
- Head count two weeks ahead of time.
- Italian auction in newsletter Dee
- Raffle a free season
- A rough draft email will be created and sent to board members for review
- Charity chosen is Ronald McDonald House
- Prices for the banquet are as follows, $20 for first $15 for subsequent.
- After invitations have been approved a MotorsportsReg page will need to be generated for so members can sign up and pay online.
- No free entries for sponsors will be given
Awards and Trophies
- A budget of $700 to 800 on trophies
- Andy’s Auto Accessories will provide windbreakers for class champions
Appointed Positions Discussion
- Andrew Buck mentioned that Cindy is willing to Solo Chair. WIth Assistance from Greg Ballou and Andrew Buck.
- An event chair will be appointed by the Solo Chair
- Doug Simcox will get list of registered CKR SCCA members for Dee.
- Dee will generate a voting ballot for appointed positions for the 12/21 Membership Gathering
- A ballot will need to be generated for the member meeting to be held on 12/21. A list of current registered members will need to retrieved and passed on to the individual tasked to send out the email.
- Andrew Buck will contact Cindy Duncan to work on Solo Schedule
- Legends is interested in hosting a summer event.
- The Holiday Party was discussed. Jim needs to be contacted to ensure the food and venue are available for the event.
- Action Step Review
- Banquet Planning Review
- Promotions and Sponsorships
- Don Morgan will locate a projector for the Banquet.
- Zoe will begin work on a slide-show to loop during banquet.
- Dee will create a rough draft of the newsletter.
- Scott and Zach awill look into creating a MotorsportsReg page for online registration and payment.
- Zach will contact Jim Sawyer about the Holiday Party.
- Andrew Buck and Cindy will work on Solo schedule.
- Dee will generate a voting ballot for appointed positions that will be distributed at the 12/21 member meeting.
- Doug Simcox will get a list of registered CKR members for Dee.
- Scott or Zach will add Zoe Mays to the emailing list
- Motion to adjourn by Zach Jones, Don Morgan seconds. Meeting Adjourned.
- Next board meeting is January 4th 2018.