2013 Gates Challenge Rules
- Applicable to the 2013 CKRSCCA Autocross season only.
- Must participate in a Toyota, Scion, Nissan, Audi, Hyundai, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Kia production car.
- Must be a CKRSCCA member in good standing (or an associate member).
- Participants will accrue points by participating in the points events held during the season.
At the end of each points event, the members driving production cars referenced above will be grouped and have their times adjusted according to the national handicap (pax) index. The point system used will be the same as the CKRSCCA points system:
- Points/Event = 100 - [900 x (entrant's time - class winning time)/class winning time]
- DNF = 20 points
- DSQ = 0 points
- Anyone who completes at least one timed run will receive a minimum of 20 points.
- The competitor's best 5 finishes of the 8 points events will count.
- The member with the highest amount of points at the end of the year will receive a $250 gift certificate good at the Gates dealership corresponding to the make of their car.
- In the event of a tie, the amount of the gift certificate will be divided among those drivers tying for first place.
- In all other disputes, the decision of the Autocross Committee will be final.
Please see our 2013 Solo Supplemental Rules for detailed information on our entire ruleset for the 2013 season.